Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 281

One day overdue.  I had a dr appointment this morning at 7:30.  I told Bryan before I went that I was so nervous that I was going to get there and find out that nothing had changed in the 2 weeks since I was last checked.  I really didn't think that would be the case, but I was worried it would be.  And guess what.  It was.  Absolutely no progress in 2 long weeks.  In fact, I've been basically at this point for 4 weeks.  So at this rate...I'll be pregnant forever.



Bryan brought the girls to town and met me after my appointment.  We switched vehicles, and I went out with the goal to "walk this belly off!" as my mom so aptly put it.  What's a girl to do when she's 40 weeks pregnant but drag her two little girls all over town visiting every store to get as much exercise in as possible.  Of course, I had to document our day with pictures.  Forgive the poor quality...all of them were taken with my "dumb" phone.

We started the day at Wal-Mart getting groceries.  I didn't think to take any pictures there.  Last week when I was there, I was telling the cashier how I was stocking up so that I didn't have to come back for a while...thinking I wouldn't be.  Well, 9 days later, I had another list and another cart-full.  Sigh.  Wal-Mart, you take all my money...

Then we headed to Menards.  As my mom noted, the girls go to play in all sorts of places they never get to!  First, the showers and bathtubs.





Then it was on to other fun places to explore.  It's a good thing she's a light-weight!



Then we had to go back to Wal-Mart because Daddy-Dear forgot to put the diaper bag in the vehicle.  One package of diapers and one package of wipes was the extent of that shopping trip.



I used this very convenient parking space for what will - HOPEFULLY - be the last time.  :)


I had a $10-off coupon to use at Penney's, so the girls tried on big necklaces.


Then it was on to Coborn's.  The girls loved that store.



After that, it was time to eat.  For Kyla, there's only one place that will suit.  The Blue Restaurant!  After we finished, we hit the restroom.  A very kind lady  in there told me that I was a very good mother and that the girls were so well-behaved.  Kind words.  :)





Food definitely helped everyone's mood, and we were off to our last stop.  Cabela's was full of fun things to look at and play with!





















By the time we got home, another day was nearly done.  Another day of finding joy in the waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heather Bork is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com