Wednesday, August 31, 2011

End of Summer Fun

The weeks are flying by...wow.  It is the last day of August, which means that summer is officially over...I think.  However, the tomatoes ripening in my garden and the threat of 90 degree weather tomorrow may convince me otherwise.

I'm so very ready for fall.  It's my absolute favorite season.  I love the cooler temperatures, the crisp snap in the air, the crunch of leaves, the smells of apple cider and pumpkin pie.

I did some very thorough end-of-summer cleaning this last weekend.  Kyla's such a good girl.  She helped Mommy scrub window screens!


When she took a break, Rowdy came over to give her a quick kiss, which was not so appreciated.


When I cleaned the floor, she got out her broom to help also!


Of course, life is not all work around our house.


Kyla got to spend some time with Daddy.  I do believe she told him exactly how it is.


Who needs pants, even a shirt, when you have black patent leather shoes?


All of that hard work and hard play wears a girl out!


At the end of the day, don't forget to treasure those fleeting moments.  Here's a last shot of Kyla sleeping next to her baby.  Wow, those maternal insticts start young!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heather Bork is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com