Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss

Dr. Seuss books are both Kyla's and my favorite books to read before bed, so when my sis texted me this morning to tell me that it is Dr. Seuss's birthday today, we just had to celebrate.  Despite the cold I've been fighting for several days and the sinus headache that was threatening to crush the bones in my forehead, I hit Pinterest for ideas.

Some ibuprofen dulled the headache, and we ended up having a great time.

I got the cute Cat in the Hat idea from this site.






Then we had lots of fun making Thing 1 and Thing 2.  I got the idea from here.  For the hair, I had a couple pom poms of the exact color I needed, so I cut those up for the girls to glue around their heads.



Happy Dr. Seuss Day, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heather Bork is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com