Monday, July 25, 2011

Toddler Days

Oh, the days of having a toddler in the house.  I want to treasure these days, to lock them away in my long-term memory so that I can recall them later when the pitter-patter of tiny feet is no longer an everyday sound in our house.

I love to see Kyla's creativity and imagination come to life in her play.  Today, she found a bottle of sunscreen that we had used before going outside.  When I found her, she had it open and was applying sunscreen to her stuffed puppy.  :)  Last night, she buckled her baby doll into her infant carseat.  I am constantly reminded of the fact that her mind is just a sponge, soaking in everything around her. 

Of course, there are the not-so-fun moments as well.  This afternooon, Kyla and I were outside by her pool when she got stuck by a wasp 3 times!!  Thankfully, she had no reactions to the stings and recovered fully within an hour or two. 

Yesterday, Dez and I took our girls to the lake to just relax along the shore.  Kyla and I did a bit of swimming.  Once she adjusted to the water and her life jacket, she loved it.

She loved playing with Lexi on the blanket as well while we Mamas chatted.


I had to snap a picture of Kyla drinking from the hose this morning while we were filling her pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heather Bork is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com