Sunday, July 22, 2012

From the Mouth of a Two-Year-Old

Sleep?  Who needs it?

I sure could use some, but my younger princess seems to think I would be better off hanging out with her for now.  So here we sit...just the two of us...and our running water.

I find it somewhat funny that everything I read about mastitis says to make sure to get plenty of rest.  Who gets mastitis?  Mothers with infants!!  Ironic, huh?



I just had to document some Kyla-isms.  The other day, we were walking upstairs so she could go to bed.  "Mommy, heavy steps!"  Some days, I sure know what she means!

And today, we had to go pick up Bryan and move him from one farm to another as he was moving equipment around.  As we were getting into the Tahoe, Kyla asked what we were doing.  I told her we had to go pick up Daddy.  "No!"  "No?" I asked.  "Heavy!"

This evening, Bryan was getting ready to go take a shower.  Kyla (as always these days!) asked what he was doing.  He told her he had to go take a shower because he was a stinky boy.  She ran over to me and said, "Mommy!  Daddy's a stinky boy!"

Here's a picture of my heavy, stinky boy with his girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heather Bork is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com